Regardless of the outdoor temperature, the air conditioner can cool down the entire room. Most of us may not know that the most important part of the air conditioner is the condenser coil. This is the coil around the compressor.
When the condenser coil is clogged with dust , many problems may occur. When this happens, the compressor will become very hot, and it will not be very cold when the air conditioner is running. If the compressor coil is used continuously, the condenser will be damaged. Therefore, the condenser coil must always be clean and free of dust while the air conditioner is running. Coil condenser cleaning is very simple and easy, you only need to follow the following process:
* In order to clean the coil, some tools are needed. For example: garden hoses and sprayers.
* First, you must disconnect the power from the outdoor unit and remove the fan from the condenser unit. Thoroughly clean the coil with a garden hose; pay attention to the water pressure and make sure it is not too strong.
* Next, refill the sprayer with a chemical solution to clean the fan coil.
* Hold for a few minutes and let the chemical solution work on the dirt.
* Wash the residue with a hose.
* Repair the device and reboot
The cleaning solution is actually a very powerful cleaning agent and can also be used as a household cleaner. If your fan coil is very dirty and dusty, it is best to clean the condensing coil with a specially designed foaming coil cleaner. This foaming coil cleaner is very strong and must be protected. For example, use gloves and goggles.
When the condenser coil is cleaned, the efficiency will increase. A clean condenser coil saves a lot of electricity. It will cool your air conditioning cabinet and extend its life. In fact, your condenser coil should be cleaned at least once a year for maintenance. If the environment is very dirty, you may need to clean it more often. You can contact a Singapore Aircon Servicing Company for cleaning service and price .
If all of these components of the air conditioning unit are not properly cleaned, you will spend more money. In short, start cleaning the condenser coil now!